- About 6 full strawberries (fresh or frozen) or heaped 1/2 C
- 2 handfuls of spinach (or greens of choice)
- 2 C almond milk or water
- 2 TBS hemp seeds
- 1 TBS flax seeds
- 1 tsp gelatinized maca
- 1 tsp beet powder (you could sub this for 1 small beet)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 TBS hydrolyzed collagen (or you could sub in a protein powder of choice)
- 2 dates
- Throw everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Try to buy organic ingredients whenever possible. This is especially important when you’re consuming berries, as these crops are heavily sprayed.
If you haven’t already, I’d love for you to join my FREE and PRIVATE Facebook community in which you will be supported and encouraged as you work toward your health goals. This is a safe place for you to talk about your frustrations, set backs, achievements and ask questions pertaining to becoming a healthier and happier mama. You will receive free health advice from me and you will also receive motivation and encouragement on a daily basis in order to keep you on track with your healthy habits. I hope to see you in the group!