- 1/2 lime, peeled but with some of the zest and white pith left on
- ½ C strawberries (about 10 whole strawberries)
- ½ C full fat coconut milk
- 1 C water
- 1 TBS flax seed
- 1 TBS hemp seeds
- 2 TBS hydrolyzed collagen
- Optional: make this a green smoothie by including a handful of dark leafy greens
- I use Canadian/US TBS, which are equivalent to 3 Australian teaspoons.
- Make sure your collagen is from a pure, clean and grass-fed source. My favourite is Vital Proteins.
If you haven’t already, I’d love for you to join my FREE and PRIVATE Facebook community
in which you will be supported and encouraged as you work toward your health goals. This is a safe place for you to talk about your frustrations, set backs, achievements and ask questions pertaining to becoming a healthier and happier mama. You will receive free health advice from me and you will also receive motivation and encouragement on a daily basis in order to keep you on track with your healthy habits. I hope to see you in the group!