Adapted from Super Healthy Kids
Makes 24 muffins
- 1.5 cup – Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free flour (no affiliation, it’s just what works in this recipe)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 C honey or maple syrup
- 1 large banana
- 5 ounces spinach
- 1/2 C butter, unsalted
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a muffin pan with liners.
- Whisk all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place all wet ingredients into a blender or food processor and whiz until completely smooth and combined.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Spoon batter into the muffin pan and bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean (muffins should not be brown on top).
- Cool and enjoy!