- Are you experiencing horrible PMS symptoms before your period like mood swings, headaches, cramps and bloating?
- Do you carry excess weight around your middle that just won’t budge no matter what you do?
- Are you constantly on “high alert” with anxiety so bad you’d do just about anything to make it go away?
- Do you walk into a room and forget what you were doing walking in there in the first place?
- Does pre-diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, neurological issues or cardiovascular disease run in your family?
If so, the Balanced Blood Sugar Mama plan is for you.
Imagine your life free from these shackles. A life where…
- Your partner and kids aren’t running from you when your mood suddenly changes and you become “that” mum – (the mum you’d rather not be)
- You don’t count down the days in fear of your period arriving and instead welcome it with a smile on your face (and hand out of the cookie jar!)
- Sugar cravings don’t rule over you, compelling you to consume two full blocks of chocolate before stuffing the wrappers in the bottom of the garbage to hide the truth from your partner
- 3pm comes and goes without so much as a yawn or glance toward the vending machine at work
The fundamental thing you can do to balance your hormones to alleviate all the above-mentioned symptoms is to balance your blood sugar. This is the foundation to balanced hormones and optimal health. You can’t have one without the other.
We are eating more sugar than ever before. The average Canadian consumes 55 grams or 13 tsp of added sugar per day. The recommendation for women is to eat no more than 6 tsp of added sugar per day. And our Paleolithic ancestors ate only 22 grams of sugar per year!
These scary stats don’t have to be your fate mama because the Balanced Blood Sugar Mama plan is your key to success. I promise, if you follow my outlined blood sugar balancing protocol you’ll be feeling better, losing weight, eradiating your sugar and carb cravings and so much more.
The Balanced Blood Sugar Mama plan will help you achieve all of the above by giving you the following tools:
1. Full Nutritional Plan Including Recipes
Be armed with delicious and healthy recipes and know what to eat and what to avoid
✓ Quick and easy blood sugar balancing recipes (including treats) that keep the whole family in mind.
✓A “foods to enjoy” and “foods to avoid” list including a printable guide you can stick in your kitchen for quick reference.
✓A list of functional foods that will kick your health journey up a notch and further balance your blood sugar.
✓ Everything you need to know about going low carb, including when you’ve gone too low.
2. Supplement Plan
Jump-start your health journey with important blood sugar balancing supplements
✓ A full supplement plan that includes vitamins, minerals and botanicals that have been specifically chosen for their scientifically-proven effects on blood sugar and insulin.
3. Key Lifestyle Strategies
Lifestyle strategies are key to becoming a Balanced Blood Sugar Mama
✓ I have included everything you need to know about what’s important for balancing your blood sugar levels beyond just diet and supplements.
4. Best Testing Methods (including at home testing)
Take control of your own health
✓ I arm you with everything you need to know in order to ask your doctor for the correct blood tests and to monitor your blood sugar levels at home in order to stay on track with your health.
5. How to Crush Your Sugar and Carb Cravings
Sick of the Sugar Monster getting the better of you? I’ve got you covered
✓ I give you 7 tips for managing your cravings to help you stay on track with your healthy lifestyle.
6. Overview of the Best and Worst Sweeteners
Sugar shouldn’t be a big part of your diet but we all need a little sweetness every now and then
✓ I give you a full breakdown of 9 of the most popular sweeteners: which ones to use and which ones to avoid.
7. Tools to keep you on track
I want to make this as easy as possible for you
✓In the plan you receive a supplement checklist and a food journal that are both printable so you can tick things off as you go and keep track of the foods you’re eating, your blood sugar response and more