What you get with each package:
- Functional health test(s) of your choice (see options below)
- 3 months 4 MONTHS inside the Choose Your Own Health Adventure private Facebook group where you get your questions answered and support from both Tara and her team practitioner, Michelle
- 1 x 45 min Zoom consultation with Tara or her team practitioner, Michelle
- 1 x 30 min Zoom consultation with Tara or her team practitioner, Michelle
- Supplement protocol(s) based on your test(s) results and an intake form you’ll fill out
- A video of your test results, which is yours to keep forever and refer back to
- Access to professional-grade and practitioner-only supplements
- Anti-inflammatory dietary guidelines and 2 x 7 day meal plans plus over 30 recipes for hormonal health
- Hormone supportive lifestyle recommendations
Your options include:
Includes the GI Map stool test – the gold standard in stool (gut) testing.
Includes both the GI Map stool test and the Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis: two tests that go hand in hand together to truly support optimal mineral balance and gut health – both of which are crucial to hormone balance.
Includes a GI Map, a DUTCH hormone test and an HTMA test – these 3 tests compliment each other perfectly to give you a winning trifecta for your health! Gut health, hormone health and mineral balancing all rolled up into one!
Meet The Team
Tara Thorne, F.D.N.P, R.H.N
Tara is a Functional Nutritionist, a Certified Functional Nutrition Coach and a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner. She also has training from the Institute for Functional Medicine, specifically in hormones and is an expert at interpreting the DUTCH comprehensive hormone test, the GI-MAP®, the HTMA and other functional tests.
Tara runs a busy online practice that’s focused on helping women navigate the overwhelm and confusion surrounding how to live healthfully in a hectic world by providing evidenced-based functional nutrition and lifestyle strategies. She is a mum of two, an entrepreneur and a writer who has written for publications around the globe with a specific focus on health and wellness.
Functional Medical Practitioner
Michelle is a functional Medicine Practitioner, certified in Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, Breath Work and mindset coaching. Michelle was diagnosed with premature ovarian insufficiency (POI) in her mid 30s which sent her into an Early Menopause at 36 yrs. With over 12 years of experience of supporting clients to get to the underlying causes of their symptoms and health issues, Michelle now helps her clients address physical, mental and emotional imbalance so they can combat hormonal burnout, reduce debilitating symptoms, rebuild resilience and regain their energy.
Michelle brings incredible knowledge to Tara's team and are lucky to have her!
Can I choose a health adventure if I’m in Canada/United States/England/etc?
Can I choose a health adventure if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
Are these packages suited to vegan or vegetarians?
Do these packages include supplements in the cost?
Can I pay for my health adventure now but start at a later date?
There's no reason to delay your start with the free month on us in this special Black Friday in October offer. When you get started right away you will ample time to cement healthy habits & get yourself into an optimal health state before the holidays hit.
Copyright © 2022 Tara Thorne Nutrition. All rights reserved.