to have your mind blown with important information you’ve never
heard before but that you NEED to know in order to get on top of your hormone imbalance symptoms such as PMS, heavy or irregular periods, water retention, histamine intolerance, brain fog,
mood swings, headaches, low libido, sugar cravings,
thyroid problems, digestive dysfunction, and more.
Here's What You'll Learn During the Workshop:
- Why minerals are CRUCIAL for women's hormonal health but yet so many don't speak about this.
- All about gut health: what to do, what not to do, (some things may surprise you!)
- All about circadian rhythms and their huge importance for hormonal health.
- What the best hormone, gut and mineral tests are, (you may be surprised that bloods aren't always the best way to test).
- What some of the big mistakes are when women try to balance their hormones, (hello fasting and keto!).
- Some of the supplements I recommend for most of the women who come to see me with hormone imbalances.
- Why coconut oil may not be your friend!
- A ton of constipation remedies. Yes, I'll be giving these away – totally free!
- Pooping is priority #1 for hormone health.
- Flax: to consume or not to consume?
- How to support your thyroid – and why your doc says all your thyroid labs are “normal” yet you still have thyroid symptoms.
- What to do about estrogen excess symptoms like PMS as well as “adrenal fatigue” symptoms like overwhelm, moodiness, fatigue, and irritability.
…. and SO much more!
AND YOU'LL GET THESE GREAT BONUSES!
• Going Gluten Free with Ease Guide
• Detox Support Plan
• Functional Blood Work Guide that currently only women inside my 12 week group program, The Hormone Balance Solution, get!
Tara is a Functional Nutritionist and a Certified Functional Nutrition Coach and a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner. She also has training from the Institute for Functional Medicine, specifically in hormones and is an expert at interpreting the DUTCH comprehensive hormone test, the GI MAP test and the HTMA test. Tara's practice focuses on helping busy women navigate the overwhelm and confusion surrounding how to live healthfully in a hectic world by providing evidenced-based functional nutrition and lifestyle strategies.
She is a mummy of two, an entrepreneur and a writer who writes for publications around the globe. She runs her business online in order to help as many women as possible live the lives they deserve, not ones fraught with health imbalances and all the problems that come along with them. Her own struggles with hormone imbalance were what lead her on this path and are why she’s able to understand and empathize with the struggles of the modern day woman.