to have your mind blown with important information you’ve never
heard before but that you NEED to know in order to get on top of your estrogen dominance symptoms such as PMS, heavy or irregular periods, water retention, histamine intolerance, brain fog,
mood swings, headaches, low libido, sugar cravings,
thyroid problems, and more.
Here's What You'll Learn During the Workshop:
- Why mineral balancing is SO important for hormone health
- What gut health has to do with your hormones, and how to ensure your gut is health
- What the best functional health tests are for optimizing your hormones – no matter what your hormonal imbalance(s) may be
- How estrogen dominance and thyroid health are connected
- Why a saliva test is a limited test for addressing hormone healt
- What the functional blood markers and ranges are you need to properly assess thyroid health
- Which supplements you may want to consider for optimizing your hormones as well as functional foods to consume
- Is flax good or bad for hormones? How about alcohol – how much is too much?
- A little known fact about coconut oil and how it may be negatively impacting your gut health.
…. and SO much more!
AND YOU'LL GET THESE GREAT BONUSES!
• Going Gluten Free with Ease Guide
• Detox Support Plan
• Functional Blood Work Guide that currently only women inside my 12 week group program, The Hormone Balance Solution, get!
Tara is a Functional Nutritionist and a Certified Functional Nutrition Coach and a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner. She also has training from the Institute for Functional Medicine, specifically in hormones and is an expert at interpreting the DUTCH comprehensive hormone test, the GI MAP test and the HTMA test. Tara's practice focuses on helping busy women navigate the overwhelm and confusion surrounding how to live healthfully in a hectic world by providing evidenced-based functional nutrition and lifestyle strategies.
She is a mummy of two, an entrepreneur and a writer who writes for publications around the globe. She runs her business online in order to help as many women as possible live the lives they deserve, not ones fraught with health imbalances and all the problems that come along with them. Her own struggles with hormone imbalance were what lead her on this path and are why she’s able to understand and empathize with the struggles of the modern day woman.