- 1 C pitted medjool dates
- 1 C raw hazelnuts OR cashews
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract or seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ C hazelnut almond butter
- 3 tbs raw, unprocessed cacao powder
- Shredded coconut to roll them in
- Combine all ingredients into your food processor or high speed blender and combine until smooth.
- If the mixture is quite runny stick it in the fridge for a bit until it’s a bit firmer.
- Roll into small balls, then roll through the coconut.
- Place in a dish lined with parchment paper, cover and place in fridge (or eat straight away!).
- All ingredients should be organic.
- I like to use Medjool dates.
- I always use himalayan pink salt as it’s more dense in nutrients than standard white table salt.
If you haven’t already, I’d love for you to join my FREE and PRIVATE Facebook community in which you will be supported and encouraged as you work toward your health goals. This is a safe place for you to talk about your frustrations, set backs, achievements and ask questions pertaining to becoming a healthier and happier mama. You will receive free health advice from me and you will also receive motivation and encouragement on a daily basis in order to keep you on track with your healthy habits. I hope to see you in the group!