- ½ C tahini
- ½ C water
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS wheat-free tamari sauce
- 2 TBS white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp turmeric (you could always bump this up to 1 tsp but try ½ first)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp dried ginger or 1 TBS fresh ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whiz everything up in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Store in a mason jar in the fridge for up to a month or even more.
- I use Canadian/US TBS, which are equivalent to 3 Australian tsp.
- I love to use this dressing over roasted veggies such as carrots, sweet potatoes, celery, broccoli and cauliflower. I sprinkle some sesame and hemp seeds on top for some extra protein, calcium and EFAs.
- All ingredients should be organic whenever possible.
- Always use pink Himalayan salt or true sea salt.
If you haven’t already, I’d love for you to join my FREE and PRIVATE Facebook community in which you will be supported and encouraged as you work toward your health goals. This is a safe place for you to talk about your frustrations, set backs, achievements and ask questions pertaining to becoming a healthier and happier mama. You will receive free health advice from me and you will also receive motivation and encouragement on a daily basis in order to keep you on track with your healthy habits. I hope to see you in the group!