Makes 12 muffins
- ½ C coconut flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Zest from one lemon
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 1/3 C coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1 C blueberries or raspberries (I often just use frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and either grease or line a 12 muffin cup pan.
- Mix wet ingredients together, set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients – don’t over-mix.
- Fold in blueberries (or raspberries) gently.
- Bake for about 20 – 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.