- 4 TBS coconut oil
- 3 TBS cacao
- 3 TBS maple syrup
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 TBS butter
- 1/2 tsp real vanilla essence
- Chopped nuts or unsweetened shredded coconut to top (optional)
- Simply put all ingredients – except the vanilla – in a small pot on stove. Turn onto low and whisk to combine into a smooth chocolate.
- Once everything is melted and combined, take pot off the stove and stir in the vanilla essence.
- Pour into moulds (I use silicon cupcake liners), scatter nuts or coconut on top if using, place in freezer until set then enjoy!