- 4 TBS coconut oil
- 3 TBS cacao
- 3 TBS maple syrup
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 TBS butter
- 1/2 tsp real vanilla essence
- Chopped nuts or unsweetened shredded coconut to top (optional)
- Simply put all ingredients – except the vanilla – in a small pot on stove. Turn onto low and whisk to combine into a smooth chocolate.
- Once everything is melted and combined, take pot off the stove and stir in the vanilla essence.
- Pour into moulds (I use silicon cupcake liners), scatter nuts or coconut on top if using, place in freezer until set then enjoy!
If you haven’t already, I’d love for you to join my FREE and PRIVATE Facebook community in which you will be supported and encouraged as you work toward your health goals. This is a safe place for you to talk about your frustrations, set backs, achievements and ask questions pertaining to becoming a healthier and happier mama. You will receive free health advice from me and you will also receive motivation and encouragement on a daily basis in order to keep you on track with your healthy habits. I hope to see you in the group!