- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 3 TBS raw cacao powder
- 1 TBS gelatin
- 3 TBS maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Heat coconut milk on stove to warm – do not boil.
- Add cacao and maple syrup and whisk to combine. You may want to sift the cacao to get the lumps out before you put it in the coconut milk.
- Add gelatin in bits – don’t just dump the whole lot in otherwise it will get lumpy. Instead, sprinkle over the top, whisk, sprinkle over the top, whisk, etc until all the gelatin is combined.
- Take off the heat and add the peppermint extract. Stir well then pour into individual small mason jars or ramekins.
- Place in the fridge to set – about 2 hours.
If you haven’t already, I’d love for you to join my FREE and PRIVATE Facebook community in which you will be supported and encouraged as you work toward your health goals. This is a safe place for you to talk about your frustrations, set backs, achievements and ask questions pertaining to becoming a healthier and happier mama. You will receive free health advice from me and you will also receive motivation and encouragement on a daily basis in order to keep you on track with your healthy habits. I hope to see you in the group!