- 1 C pitted medjool dates
- 1 C raw hazelnuts OR cashews
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract or seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ C hazelnut almond butter
- 3 tbs raw, unprocessed cacao powder
- Shredded coconut to roll them in
- Combine all ingredients into your food processor or high speed blender and combine until smooth.
- If the mixture is quite runny stick it in the fridge for a bit until it’s a bit firmer.
- Roll into small balls, then roll through the coconut.
- Place in a dish lined with parchment paper, cover and place in fridge (or eat straight away!).
- All ingredients should be organic.
- I like to use Medjool dates.
- I always use himalayan pink salt as it’s more dense in nutrients than standard white table salt.