- 1 C pecans
- 4 Brazil nuts
- 3.5 C filtered water
- 2 – 4 dates
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ tsp salt
- Soak pecans and Brazil nuts in filtered water for 6 hours.
- Drain nuts and rinse well.
- Throw nuts and filtered water into a high-speed blender and blend until creamy.
- Use a nut milk bag or cheesecloth to strain the mixture in order to get rid of the nut pulp (keep the milk).
- Pour the milk back into your blender, add dates, salt, vanilla essence and blend again until smooth.
- Pour into a mason jar to store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Best served chilled.
- Try to buy organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Always use pink Himalayan salt or true sea salt.
- Always use real vanilla essence.
If you haven't already, I'd love for you to join my FREE and PRIVATE Facebook community in which you will be supported and encouraged as you work toward your health goals. This is a safe place for you to talk about your frustrations, set backs, achievements and ask questions pertaining to becoming a healthier and happier mama. You will receive free health advice from me and you will also receive motivation and encouragement on a daily basis in order to keep you on track with your healthy habits. I hope to see you in the group!