- ½ C tahini
- ½ C water
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS wheat-free tamari sauce
- 2 TBS white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp turmeric (you could always bump this up to 1 tsp but try ½ first)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp dried ginger or 1 TBS fresh ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whiz everything up in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Store in a mason jar in the fridge for up to a month or even more.
- I use Canadian/US TBS, which are equivalent to 3 Australian tsp.
- I love to use this dressing over roasted veggies such as carrots, sweet potatoes, celery, broccoli and cauliflower. I sprinkle some sesame and hemp seeds on top for some extra protein, calcium and EFAs.
- All ingredients should be organic whenever possible.
- Always use pink Himalayan salt or true sea salt.