• 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tsp cumin
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 TBS lemon juice or more if desired
• 2 TBS tahini
• 1 – 2 cloves crushed garlic – to taste (start with 1)
• 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (about 400ml)
• 1/2 C olive oil
• 1/4 C water only if required if mixture is too thick at the end
• Combine everything together in a food processor or high speed blender until smooth and creamy. Enjoy with Mary’s gluten-free crackers or vegetable sticks.
If you haven’t already, I’d love for you to join my FREE and PRIVATE Facebook community
in which you will be supported and encouraged as you work toward your health goals. This is a safe place for you to talk about your frustrations, set backs, achievements and ask questions pertaining to becoming a healthier and happier mama. You will receive free health advice from me and you will also receive motivation and encouragement on a daily basis in order to keep you on track with your healthy habits. I hope to see you in the group!