- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 3 TBS raw cacao powder
- 1 TBS gelatin
- 3 TBS maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Heat coconut milk on stove to warm – do not boil.
- Add cacao and maple syrup and whisk to combine. You may want to sift the cacao to get the lumps out before you put it in the coconut milk.
- Add gelatin in bits – don't just dump the whole lot in otherwise it will get lumpy. Instead, sprinkle over the top, whisk, sprinkle over the top, whisk, etc until all the gelatin is combined.
- Take off the heat and add the peppermint extract. Stir well then pour into individual small mason jars or ramekins.
- Place in the fridge to set – about 2 hours.