- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 8 TBS mustard (I like to use grainy mustard but Dijon would probably work just as well)
- ½ C honey
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Juice from one lemon
- Place chicken in a ziplock bag along with all marinade ingredients. Leave for at least a few hours – better if you can leave overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake drumsticks for about 45 minutes. Baste with the juices and sauce then bake for another 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F inside the chicken.
- Serve with steamed veggies and salad.
- All ingredients should be organic whenever possible. If nothing else, be sure to use organic chicken.
- I use Canadian/US TBS. 1 Canadian TBS is equivalent to 3 Australian tsp.