- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 8 TBS mustard (I like to use grainy mustard but Dijon would probably work just as well)
- ½ C honey
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Juice from one lemon
- Place chicken in a ziplock bag along with all marinade ingredients. Leave for at least a few hours – better if you can leave overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake drumsticks for about 45 minutes. Baste with the juices and sauce then bake for another 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F inside the chicken.
- Serve with steamed veggies and salad.
- All ingredients should be organic whenever possible. If nothing else, be sure to use organic chicken.
- I use Canadian/US TBS. 1 Canadian TBS is equivalent to 3 Australian tsp.
If you haven’t already, I’d love for you to join my FREE and PRIVATE Facebook community in which you will be supported and encouraged as you work toward your health goals. This is a safe place for you to talk about your frustrations, set backs, achievements and ask questions pertaining to becoming a healthier and happier mama. You will receive free health advice from me and you will also receive motivation and encouragement on a daily basis in order to keep you on track with your healthy habits. I hope to see you in the group!