- 5 tsp gelatin (my favourite brand is Vital Proteins – no affiliation)
- 2 C pear juice (you can really use whatever juice flavour you like. I personally love the combination of pear and blueberries. Just be sure your juice is added-sugar free)
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon – optional but gives a nice “zing”
- Blueberries (or fruit of choice) – enough to sprinkle in each pot
- Place the juice in a pot on the stove and turn onto low heat. Heat for a couple of minutes and then add your gelatin. Don’t dump it all in – if you do this you run the risk of the jelly becoming lumpy. Instead sprinkle each teaspoon on top of the juice and whisk to combine in between each teaspoon.
- Once all the gelatin is combined into the juice pour into the moulds you have or I like to use small mason jars.
- Leave for 5 – 10 minutes to cool then sprinkle your fruit of choice on top before placing them in the fridge to set.
If you haven’t already, I’d love for you to join my FREE and PRIVATE Facebook community in which you will be supported and encouraged as you work toward your health goals. This is a safe place for you to talk about your frustrations, set backs, achievements and ask questions pertaining to becoming a healthier and happier mama. You will receive free health advice from me and you will also receive motivation and encouragement on a daily basis in order to keep you on track with your healthy habits. I hope to see you in the group!