- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- About 2 sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 a large white onion, sliced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Place chicken breasts in a 4 quart slow cooker and scatter vegetables around them.
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, onion powder, garlic cloves and salt and pepper together and pour over the chicken and vegetables.
- Squeeze lemon juice over top of everything.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- You can pre-make this in a ziplock bag and store in the freezer for an easy “dump dinner” any night of the week. Just place all the ingredients into a Ziplock bag, seal well and freeze. Pull out the night before you wish to eat it and thaw in the fridge before dumping it in your crock pot.
If you haven’t already, I’d love for you to join my FREE and PRIVATE Facebook community in which you will be supported and encouraged as you work toward your health goals. This is a safe place for you to talk about your frustrations, set backs, achievements and ask questions pertaining to becoming a healthier and happier mama. You will receive free health advice from me and you will also receive motivation and encouragement on a daily basis in order to keep you on track with your healthy habits. I hope to see you in the group!