- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- About 2 sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 a large white onion, sliced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Place chicken breasts in a 4 quart slow cooker and scatter vegetables around them.
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, onion powder, garlic cloves and salt and pepper together and pour over the chicken and vegetables.
- Squeeze lemon juice over top of everything.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- You can pre-make this in a ziplock bag and store in the freezer for an easy “dump dinner” any night of the week. Just place all the ingredients into a Ziplock bag, seal well and freeze. Pull out the night before you wish to eat it and thaw in the fridge before dumping it in your crock pot.