- 1/4 C water
- 2 TBS ground flax
- 1 C tigernut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 C tahini
- 1/2 C maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g of 70% or higher, dark chocolate – roughly chopped (or dairy-free chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the water and ground flax together, set aside (let sit for 3 minutes at least).
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl, set aside.
- Mix the remaining wet ingredients into the water and the flax mixture.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and then fold in the chocolate chunks/chips.
- Bake for about 15 mins until golden brown.
- I use Canadian/US TBS, which are equivalent to 3 Australian tsp.