- 1 banana
- 1 small handful of greens (I use kale or spinach mostly)
- 1/3 cup cashews (optional)
- 2 C water (or you could use a milk alternative, especially if you’re not using the cashews)
- ¼ C coconut or dairy kefir (optional but recommended for probiotics)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 TBS ground flax or chia (optional but recommended for
fibreand EFA boost)
- 1 TBS collagen peptides (this is my
favouritebrand, no affiliation)
- 1 date
- 1 tsp real vanilla essence
- Throw all ingredients into a blender and whizz until smooth.
- I use Canadian/US tablespoons (TBS), which are equivalent to 3 Australian teaspoons.
- All ingredients should be organic whenever possible
- Always use
If you haven’t already, I’d love for you to join my FREE and PRIVATE Facebook community in which you will be supported and encouraged as you work toward your health goals. This is a safe place for you to talk about your frustrations,
set backs, achievements and ask questions pertaining to becoming a healthier and happier mama. You will receive free health advice from me and you will also receive motivation and encouragement on a daily basis in order to keep you on track with your healthy habits. I hope to see you in the group!