Makes 12 cookies
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 TBS butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 2 whole eggs, whisked
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk all ingredients together except chocolate chips.
- Add chocolate chips and stir to combine and distribute them equally.
- Form dough into rounds and flatten into cookies.
- Bake for approximately 15 – 17 mins, depending on how hot your oven is – until they are just golden brown.
- I have made this recipe a huge amount of times and never had an issue but someone inside my health membership site – The Healthy Mama Hive – was telling me her batter was really thin. I then made them in a different kitchen, that I think was warmer than my kitchen at home and my batter was really thin too. So much so that I had to add another 1/3 cup of coconut flour to the recipe. I did this and they turned out fine – even without adding anymore ingredients. Just an FYI if you have this issue too.
- Ensure your eggs and maple syrup are room temperature before you add the melted coconut oil otherwise the oil will solidify.