Each bliss ball contains approximately 3.5 grams of protein.
Makes about 10 balls
- 10 dates
- 3 TBS cacao
- 2 TBS maple syrup – optional but helps bring the balls together nicely (could use water instead)
- 3 TBS hemp seeds
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder – optional
- 2 scoops of vital proteins collagen peptides
- 2 TBS coconut oil
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender and whiz until a smooth dough forms.
- Roll into about 10 balls. If they're too gooey then place in fridge for a few mins so the dough hardens up a bit making it more easy to roll the balls.
- Coat in unsweetened coconut.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container.