- 5 tsp gelatin (my favourite brand is Vital Proteins – no affiliation)
- 2 C pear juice (you can really use whatever juice flavour you like. I personally love the combination of pear and blueberries. Just be sure your juice is added-sugar free)
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon – optional but gives a nice “zing”
- Blueberries (or fruit of choice) – enough to sprinkle in each pot
- Place the juice in a pot on the stove and turn onto low heat. Heat for a couple of minutes and then add your gelatin. Don't dump it all in – if you do this you run the risk of the jelly becoming lumpy. Instead sprinkle each teaspoon on top of the juice and whisk to combine in between each teaspoon.
- Once all the gelatin is combined into the juice pour into the moulds you have or I like to use small mason jars.
- Leave for 5 – 10 minutes to cool then sprinkle your fruit of choice on top before placing them in the fridge to set.