- 1 C pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie spice)
- 1 C unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 2 scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 2 TBS maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients together in a high speed blender or food processor and whiz until smooth.
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet lined with a silpat mat or you could use parchment paper, but this will crinkle up – the silpat is better when it comes to making fruit leather.
- Bake in the oven for as long as it takes to get the mixture to turn leathery. This can take up to about 4 hours. Keep an eye on it toward the end to make sure you don't let it go too far as it will become fruit brittle! (Yes, this would be more efficient if you used a dehydrator. I've got this on my wish list!).