Adapted from Paleo Newbie
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 TBS butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 C unsweetened nut milk of choice (I typically use almond milk)
- 3/4 C tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 TBS coconut flour
- Add all wet ingredients to a bowl and whisk well. Set aside.
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk to combine well.
- Heat a pan on medium-low heat with some coconut oil. Pour in some batter and cook your tortilla for about 2 – 4 minutes each side.
- Enjoy with banana and nut butter, as a burrito with refried beans, with some lemon juice and honey – any way you choose!
- I like to make a double batch of these and store the batter in a mason jar in the fridge – ready whenever we need a tortilla!
- All ingredients should be organic whenever possible.
- Make sure your coconut oil is unrefined (“virgin”).